11.01.2006

Scooter for a Day Contest

Have you ever wanted to be Scooter? Guster has an exciting new contest on their website where you can play the role of "Scooter" (actually Andrew Laubacher), the band's drum technician, for a day--while on board a caribbean cruise! Make sure Brian's drums are working (I'm sure he'll test them for you), and faint in ecstasy as you enjoy being in the presence of the band, up close and personal. They'll probably even get to know your name! All you have to do is submit a video on YouTube.com that explains why you should become "Scooter for the day" and you and a guest could be onboard the "Ships and Dip" cruise in January, as well as appear ONSTAGE with Guster! If you thought it didn't get any better, Barenaked Ladies will be on the cruise as well! (No, not the naughty vixen kind, the Canadian rock kind). For all of the details, check out Guster.com. There's a link along the right side of the page with all of the official details. Make sure your video follows all the rules, or they may not even know it exists!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, everybody! i pulled together a pretty decent video for the contest. i think you'll find it creative, entertaining and comical at my expense. check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K76JvU26Z7o.

=)

Brandon said...

Wow, Denise--that's a pretty impressive video. 5 Stars in my book. I hope Guster chooses you--unless someone else out there has a better video I haven' seen yet. Do I feel a challenge in the air? I think I DO!