10.27.2006

Guster at Vegoose--free Webcast

Yesterday, I mentioned in my post about the cancelled Salt Lake show that I wished I could get to Vegas. Well, I can't go that far, but I'm still going to see the show.

Thankfully for everyone who will not be in Vegas this weekend, Guster is making THE ENTIRE SET from Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas available online for a streaming broadcast! I'm so excited! The show starts at 6:10 pm PST (the switch to standard time is on Sunday morning, folks) and can be seen for free at www.blueroom.att.com. If you can't catch the broadcast, there will be an archive available after the show so you can still check out at least bits and pieces.

Check out the original Guster blog post on MySpace if I haven't answered all your questions already.

FREE SHOW! WAHOO!

No comments: