10.23.2006

Guster Love

So, I've been a Guster fan for quite some time now, since the first time I heard Fa Fa on the radio. That love was reinforced when I caught Guster as the opening act for a Barenaked Ladies concert in 2000. It's been six years, and my excitement has grown. I've collected their music, and I had to get Ganging Up on the Sun the day it was released. I've started this blog to become the ultimate source for Guster news besides the very Guster.com, the band's official site. I'm going to combine all the resources you need to learn about all of the band's comings and goings, their music, and their song lyrics. So, take a while, browse through the posts, bookmark the page, and come back often. I look forward to chatting with you, too. Feel free to comment on any post you find interesting--let's get some discussion going!

No comments: