11.07.2006

C'mon Guster music video


So, I just checked out the new C'mon music video on YouTube. I gotta thank the folks at Music Ramen, another cool blog, for pointing it out for me. I'm still rather partial to the One Man Wrecking Machine video, and I've commented on it already, but this is a classic as well.

Who doesn't enjoy watching people on Segway scooters beat up those riding lesser-quality scooters? I mean, really--a gang of Segway thugs? C'mon! C'mon back! This is some pretty funny stuff. I wonder what kind of initiation rites you have to pass through for that gang...

Check out the video at YouTube by linking this post's title, and you'll know what I mean. Not bad on the timing, either--Music Ramen said it took Guster a mere 45 minutes to film the whole music video! Not a lot of retakes and studio production here.

No comments: